You are here: Home / About us / Mase
What is MASE ?
MASE is an acronym for "Manuel d'Amélioration Sécurité des Entreprises" (Company Safety Improvement Manual), a management system whose objective is the permanent and continuous improvement of companies' safety, health and environmental performance.
The objective of MASE is the permanent and continuous improvement of performances in terms of safety, health and environment in companies. This standard is a system at the service of manufacturers, with the following objectives:
• to improve safety in companies, through management adapted to the company and its sector,
• to improve working conditions for employees, by opting for better organisation and communication,
• make progress by establishing a common language and thus facilitating exchanges.
But the MASE is above all a certification, which serves as a system of recognition and a benchmark.
What's the point?
- l’Identify the control and management of risks within your company,
- reducing the risk of accidents and consequently the rate of accidents at work and occupational illnesses....
- Increased safety at the various workstations,
- improving your image,
- improving the well-being of your employees in the workplace,
- compliance with regulations.